The SA Churchill Fellows' Association (CFA) is an incorporated association run by a management committee of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and committee members.
We believe that a Churchill Fellowship benefits everyone as:
- Individuals have their skills, determination, and dedication recognised
- Organisations have the prestige of having a Churchill Fellow in their midst
- Australia benefits because the Churchill Fellow will return with skills and knowledge not readily attainable here.
We encourage everyone to think about their own skills and aspirations, and to consider applying for a Churchill Fellowship, and the Committee supports people seeking to apply, as well as new Fellows and past Fellows.
Our key activities are:
- the Annual Churchill Dinner, at which new Churchill Fellows are welcomed and Churchill Medallions are presented to Fellows who have completed their reports, a brief AGM is also held.
- regular 'Churchill Chats' at which returning Fellows are encouraged to talk briefly about their overseas trips.
- formal and informal gatherings throughout the year.
Current SA CFA Committee members are:
- Graeme Adcock (President)
- Katherine Short (Vice President)
- Peter Elder (Treasurer)
- Brenton Banham (Secretary)
- Maxine Ashton
- Barbara Biggins
- David Bacchus
- Christine Morris
- Annie Fisher
- Patricia Toolan
Please pass your comments to our President by email to email@example.com