The Churchill Fellows' Association of South Australia (CFA SA) is an incorporated association run by a management committee of President, Secretary, Treasurer and committee members.
We believe that a Churchill Fellowship benefits everyone as:
- Individuals have their skills, determination, and dedication recognised
- Organisations have the prestige of having a Churchill Fellow in their midst
- The Australian community benefits because the Churchill Fellow will return with skills and knowledge not readily attainable within Australia
We encourage everyone to think about their own skills and aspirations, and to consider applying for a Churchill Fellowship; the Committee supports people seeking to apply, as well as new Fellows and past Fellows.
Our key activities include:
- The Annual Churchill Dinner, at which new Churchill Fellows are welcomed and Churchill Medallions are presented to Fellows who have completed their reports; a brief AGM is also held
- Regular 'Churchill Chats' at which previous Fellows discuss their overseas trips and showcase their learning
- Formal and informal gatherings throughout the year
The 2018-2019 CFASA Committee members are:
- Katharine Short (President) CF 2008
- Peter Elder (Treasurer) CF 1986
- Louise Kelly (Secretary) CF 2016
- Barbara Biggins OAM CF 1989
- Andrea Harms CF 2009
- Christine Morris CF 1997
- Annette Brock CF 1993
- Jennifer Cottrell CF 2016
- Sarah Jamieson CF 2017
Please pass your comments to our President by sending an email via the 'contact us' tab.